TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of BTO's website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such website constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- BTO's website content ("BTO's Website Content") is the property of BTO and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks and other logos on BTO's website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
- BTO's Website Content includes but is not limited to annual and quarterly reports, financial data, various write-ups and reports, links to other websites, opinions, text, data, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, multimedia and interactive displays on the website.
- None of BTO's Website Content may be copied or otherwise reproduced, repackaged, further transmitted, transferred, disseminated, redistributed or resold, or stored for subsequent use for any such purpose, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever, by any person without BTO's prior written consent.
- Nothing contained on BTO's Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the names, trademarks and other logos displayed on the Website without the express written permission of BTO.
- The website may contain forward-looking statements which are based on BTO's current expectations, forecasts and assumptions based on management's good faith expectations and belief concerning future developments. In some cases forward-looking statements may be identified by forward-looking words like "would", "intend", "hope", "will", "may","should", "expect", "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "predict", "continue", or similar words. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from BTO's expectations, forecasts and assumptions. We caution that these forward-looking statements are not statements of historical facts and are subject to risks and uncertainties not in the control of BTO, including, without limitation, economic, competitive, governmental, regulatory, technological and other factors that may affect BTO's operations. Unless otherwise required by law, BTO disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Although we believe the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are reasonable we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements.
- BTO's Website Content is provided on an "as is" basis, without any warranties. Due to the number of sources from which BTO's Website Content is obtained, and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, ommissions or inaccuracies in BTO's Website Content.
- BTO does not make any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using BTO's Website Content, nor any material that can be accessed through BTO's website.
- BTO and on behalf of BTO's officers and employees disclaim any and all warranties, and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation to lost time, lost money, lost profits or good will, claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character.
- You agree that you shall not:
- directly or indirectly attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify BTO's Website Content;
- resell or redistribute BTO's Website Content or any part thereof.