- Assist Marketing Manager in preparing and managing corporate and marketing collaterals i.e.
- Corporate presentations
- Corporate profile
- Corporate video
- Media updates
- A & P – magazine advertisements, CSR, sponsorships, and E-newsletters
- Annual Report
- Managing & updating company's online and social media channels, not limited to company website, YouTube, and LinkedIn channels.
- Organise writing schedules to complete drafts of well-researched content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Comply to the editorial calendar, collaborating with the Creative Services Team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Carry out research, data analysis, and reporting to produce intel for sales & marketing support.
- To formulate the development of new and innovative marketing initiatives.
- Keep abreast of new trends in out-of-home advertising and competitor’s marketing activities.
- Preparation of proposals and management of activation campaigns.
- To initiate new ideas in creative advertising.
- Liaise and communicate with multiple departments across the company to collect / disburse information.
- Informed with current industry ongoings.
- Copy-writing skills.
- Practical knowledge in building and managing social media channels.
- Proficient in Google Docs / MS Word, Google Slides / MS Powerpoint, and Google Sheet / MS Excel.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Digital marketing skill is an added advantage.